Global Agency’s hit singing talent format Keep Your Light Shining continues to thrive around the world. The format has now been licensed by TV Globo.
The format will be part of Domingão do Faustão, one of the most well-known of Globo’s television shows since it first began broadcasting in 1989. Global Agency’s Keep Your Light Shining will be launched in 2015, the exact date still to be decided.
Ä°zzet Pinto, CEO of Global Agency and the creator of the format, said, “Keep Your Light Shining has been one of the most-talked about formats since we launched it. We have sold the show to many territories around the world, including France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Ukraine, MENA, China, Thailand, the USA and Australia. Now we are very happy to introduce our format to the Brazilian market with Brazil’s leading channel and producer. I am sure the show will be a key part of TV Globo’s programming schedule and I believe it will become a phenomenon for them and all our valuable clients.”
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 74 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 39 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020