Global Agency’s hit singing talent format Keep Your Light Shining continues to thrive around the world. The format has now been licensed by TV Globo.
The format will be part of Domingão do Faustão, one of the most well-known of Globo’s television shows since it first began broadcasting in 1989. Global Agency’s Keep Your Light Shining will be launched in 2015, the exact date still to be decided.
Ä°zzet Pinto, CEO of Global Agency and the creator of the format, said, “Keep Your Light Shining has been one of the most-talked about formats since we launched it. We have sold the show to many territories around the world, including France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Ukraine, MENA, China, Thailand, the USA and Australia. Now we are very happy to introduce our format to the Brazilian market with Brazil’s leading channel and producer. I am sure the show will be a key part of TV Globo’s programming schedule and I believe it will become a phenomenon for them and all our valuable clients.”
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 74 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 56 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 55 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 40 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020