New York – Paul Buccieri has been appointed President, A&E® and History®. The announcement was made by Nancy Dubuc, President & CEO, A+E Networks®, to whom Buccieri will report. The appointment becomes effective early next year.
Buccieri will oversee all content creation, programming, brand development and marketing for A&E and History and their affiliated brands. A&E and History General Managers David McKillop and Dirk Hoogstra will now report to Buccieri.
“Paul and I have a longstanding professional relationship going back to our early programming days on some of A&E’s biggest hits. I could not be more excited that he is joining the A+E Networks family. Paul is one of those unique executives who brings both strong leadership skills and business acumen to the creative process,” said Dubuc. “He is also a brilliant strategist. As the media landscape continues to evolve, Paul will be looking at the future of our powerful brands with a macro vision.”
“Nancy is a dynamic and inspiring leader who has built an exemplary management team at A+E Networks. With a combination of this team and a portfolio of incredibly strong brands, we will continue to attract the best creative talent. I’m thrilled to be joining the A+E Networks family,” said Buccieri. “I want to thank ITV for an incredible seven year journey. I could not be more appreciative of all the wonderful people I’ve worked with during my time there.”
Buccieri is one of the television executives with extensive experience in worldwide production, distribution, syndication and digital, both in scripted and non-scripted programming across a wide range of genres. He has a proven track record of driving forward both creative and commercial growth and implementing innovative business models.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.1k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 49 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 40 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020