Singapore – Emmy Award-winning production company, activeTV, has appointed Paulo Vivan as Creative Director Asia, replacing Brad Cox who is leaving the company to pursue other interests.
“We are delighted to promote Paulo to the role of creative director as he brings with him immense international experience,” said activeTV Vice President of Production, Joan Leong.
“Paulo has already made a major contribution to our productions in his role as Head of Post Production but this new role will see him take a greater role across our entire production portfolio,” Leong added.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020