Madrid – Vme Media and BRB Internacional have sealed at MIPCOM an accord for U.S. Hispanic audiences in the United States. The television channel, the first that broadcasts in Spanish throughout America, will air various BRB productions, including international hits, Bernard (156 x 3’), Mica (26 x 15’), Zoobabu (104 x 2’) and Kambu (52 x 7’). This is the first step in a long-term agreement between the two entertainment-sector companies that will be progressively widened in the future.
In this first phase of the accord, Vme and BRB Internacional have agreed on various animation series for broadcast in the U.S. Hispanic markets in the United States – and some feature-length films, too, such as My Friend Bernard – aimed at pre-school and family audiences. The agreement includes the dissemination of these productions both on Vme’s television network that reaches 70M U.S. households and via its video-on-demand services.
Emilie Pasquet, Sales Chief at BRB Internacional, said, “We are thrilled with becoming a partner of Vme, a channel that really emphasises the quality of its productions for the pre-school target audience in a very important market for us in the new digital panorama, both for kids and their parents.”
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 92 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 53 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 36 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020