New York – Fashion One continues to cater for its Asian audiences with the localised addition to its original programming slate, Underwater Action: Chinese Models Edition. The Asian adaptation of the underwater modelling competition is a 6-episode series that follows seven young, beautiful and determined Asian models fighting for a coveted spot in Mick Gleissner’s Asian Underwater Calendar.
Following the 3-season success of Underwater Action, the only reality series featuring underwater models, the network brings the format to Asia and localises the show inâ€‹ Mandarin. The current cycle is shot in one of the diving destinations in the world, uncovering the talents of Asian models as they channel their inner mermaids. Headed by underwater photographer, Mick Gleissner, be part of the excitement, drama & danger of daring underwater fashion shoots as the models take you all the way from training to modelling in some of the most breathtaking underwater shots. Taiwanese veteran pop singer and actor Huang Pin Yuan will also be making a surprise appearance to sérénade our sirens.
Underwater Action: Chinese Models Edition
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,074 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 78 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020