Sony Pictures Television (SPT) Networks, Latin America announced that it has acquired the rights for the new U.S. dramas Scorpion and CSI: Cyber from CBS Studios International. Both series will join AXN’s established programming lineup in early 2015.
“The addition of two of the most anticipated new shows this season – Scorpion and CSI: Cyber – reinforces our commitment to keep bringing AXN’s loyal Latin American viewers a unique darkly stylish programming offer that includes the most viewed and critically acclaimed crime series and dramas,” said Carolina Padula, Vice President of Programming at SPT Networks Latin America.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 77 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 39 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 34 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020