Red Bull Media partners with Warren Miller Entertainment
Two names in sports entertainment joined forces when Red Bull Media House was announced as the exclusive international distribution partner for the Warren Miller Entertainment catalogue. The deal, which includes worldwide broadcast, web, and digital rights, entrusts the Salzburg-based global media company with the full library of movies and other content from the iconic action sports brand.
Because of Red Bull Media House’s reach, a selection of Warren Miller content will be easily accessible to more media partners and audiences – from classic movies like 1977’s In Search of Skiing to new releases including No Turning Back.
“We’re excited to have our library of titles in the hands of such a great partner as Red Bull Media House, and to work together to expand our international impact. Red Bull Media House has a deep understanding of our target market, as well as the reach to maximise visibility of our content,” said Andy Bigford, the General Manager of Warren Miller Entertainment, a division of Active Interest Media.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 74 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 39 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020