Prime Entertainment Group seals deal with Giraf Prod
Prime Entertainment Group signed an important distribution deal agreement with Giraf Prod for more than 75 Hours of documentaries including their latest 2014 productions: The True Colors of U.S. Universities (1×52’), Chicago Ghetto and Gangs (1×52’) and Capetown, the Anti-Gang Squad (1×52’).
Chicago Ghetto and Gangs (1×52’)
Giraf Prod produces high quality documentaries mainly for the commercial channels M6 and Canal+ in France.
“We are very happy to distribute the programmes of Giraf Prod, we keep on with our strategy of enlarging our catalogue with the best programmes on the market and to meet our client’s expectations with new and exclusive shows”, said David Freydt, Managing Director of Prime Entertainment Group.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020