New sales and series renewals for Keshet International’s “Master Class”
Keshet International’s high-rating children’s singing format Master Class is making steady progress in Europe with a new sale in Slovenia, a stellar launch in Greece and a third season commission in Hungary.
The talent show, in which children sing all-time popular songs with only positive reviews and no eliminations, will be produced locally in Slovenia by Paprika Latino for Planet TV, it will also be available on a dedicated channel on Telekom Slovenia. A twelve episode first season is planned for 2015.
The news follows the show’s recent launch on MegaTV Channel in Greece where it became the show of the night in prime time, achieving a 33.5% share in the channel’s target group (15 – 44) – an increase of 50% on the same slot a month earlier.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 31 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Short-format OTT platform Biiggbang Amusement launches as it aims to have the world’s largest content library 30 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- GoQuest Media locks in distribution deal with Telekom Srbija 28 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 26 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020