New sales and series renewals for Keshet International’s “Master Class”
Keshet International’s high-rating children’s singing format Master Class is making steady progress in Europe with a new sale in Slovenia, a stellar launch in Greece and a third season commission in Hungary.
The talent show, in which children sing all-time popular songs with only positive reviews and no eliminations, will be produced locally in Slovenia by Paprika Latino for Planet TV, it will also be available on a dedicated channel on Telekom Slovenia. A twelve episode first season is planned for 2015.
The news follows the show’s recent launch on MegaTV Channel in Greece where it became the show of the night in prime time, achieving a 33.5% share in the channel’s target group (15 – 44) – an increase of 50% on the same slot a month earlier.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.1k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 49 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 40 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020