Keshet International, the global distribution arm of Keshet Media Group, has sold its drama concept Prisoners of War, upon which Showtime’s Emmy® Award-winning Homeland is based, to Televisa in Mexico. The deal will see a Spanish language version of the show broadcast in Mexico (Televisa) and Colombia (outlet TBC). The U.S. Hispanic network, Univision, will also hold rights for the U.S. Hispanic market to air the show on its sister channel, Unimas.
A 70 episode series based on Prisoners of War seasons one and two will be produced and adapted for the U.S. Hispanic Market and Latin America by Productions RTI Colombia, producers of the hit series Queen of the South and most recently Griselda Blanco – The Black Widow. Brendan Fitzgerald, Managing Director of Pomodoro Stories assisted the deal process.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.1k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 50 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 40 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020