Paris – Fred Graver (@FredGraver), Creative Lead, Twitter TV, joined by Twitter’s global TV team, will discuss how Twitter is driving television audience engagement at a major MIPCOM presentation in Cannes, on Monday 13th October.
The Twitter Global TV team will highlight how Twitter brings TV audiences to life, driving engagement, loyalty and intent to view. The public will be taken through the best practices for social TV live experiences, as well as the behind-the-scenes secrets of Twitter’s work with networks, shows and talent.
Studies show that a majority of mobile and tablet users talk about what they’re watching on television with others spontaneously. Viewers now watch TV together with Twitter instead of time-shifting or watching alone, creating a real-time “social soundtrack of TV”. All over the world, producers from Awards shows to reality, game-shows to scripted series, are trying to make the most of those conversations.
Recently awarded an Emmy for its work in creating a new way for the audience to watch TV, Twitter’s TV team works with the global TV ecosystem to help them integrate Twitter into broadcasts and networks, extending the reach of shows and talent, innovating new ways of storytelling, and giving millions of Twitter users a new way of enjoying television.
Graver, who will be leading the session, is the Creative lead for Twitter TV. A former comedy writer and producer (Late Night With David Letterman, Cheers, In Living Color, Jon Stewart), interactive producer (The MY Vh1 Awards, ZoogDisney), and creator of shows that span the web and television (Best Week Ever) at the service of product, Graver has 7 Emmy Nominations (including one for the post-9/11 Concert for New York City) and 3 Emmys, as well as a NAACP award and a Webby.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 85 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 75 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 74 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Silvergate Media prepares to launch season two of award-winning animated series ‘Hilda’ 51 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020