Paris – Fred Graver (@FredGraver), Creative Lead, Twitter TV, joined by Twitter’s global TV team, will discuss how Twitter is driving television audience engagement at a major MIPCOM presentation in Cannes, on Monday 13th October.
The Twitter Global TV team will highlight how Twitter brings TV audiences to life, driving engagement, loyalty and intent to view. The public will be taken through the best practices for social TV live experiences, as well as the behind-the-scenes secrets of Twitter’s work with networks, shows and talent.
Studies show that a majority of mobile and tablet users talk about what they’re watching on television with others spontaneously. Viewers now watch TV together with Twitter instead of time-shifting or watching alone, creating a real-time “social soundtrack of TV”. All over the world, producers from Awards shows to reality, game-shows to scripted series, are trying to make the most of those conversations.
Recently awarded an Emmy for its work in creating a new way for the audience to watch TV, Twitter’s TV team works with the global TV ecosystem to help them integrate Twitter into broadcasts and networks, extending the reach of shows and talent, innovating new ways of storytelling, and giving millions of Twitter users a new way of enjoying television.
Graver, who will be leading the session, is the Creative lead for Twitter TV. A former comedy writer and producer (Late Night With David Letterman, Cheers, In Living Color, Jon Stewart), interactive producer (The MY Vh1 Awards, ZoogDisney), and creator of shows that span the web and television (Best Week Ever) at the service of product, Graver has 7 Emmy Nominations (including one for the post-9/11 Concert for New York City) and 3 Emmys, as well as a NAACP award and a Webby.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020