Singapore – NBCUniversal International Television announced a brand new fashion reality series, Fashion Bloggers, for E!
Premiering on Wednesday, 15 October, Fashion Bloggers is produced in Australia by Core3 Entertainment and is the first of its kind where fashionistas get a sneak peek into the lives of Australia’s top independent bloggers for fashion, beauty, and lifestyle. Each with their own individual and unique personal brands, interests and styles, our Fashion Bloggers are:
Amanda Shadforth, Oracle Fox
Kate Waterhouse, KateWaterhouse.com
Margaret Zhang, Shine By Three
Sara Donaldson, Harper & Harley
Zanita Whittington, Zanita
Being successful as a fashion blogger takes more than just good taste and with these five different individuals, there’s just something that you can’t quite place your finger on. That’s what makes this reality TV show so appealing; you find yourself supporting these young women who have managed to carve out a name for themselves through their passion and sheer willpower. They are relatable, they are real, and to some, they are role models.
One of the most coveted events in the fashion industry is the New York Fashion Week, and it comes as no surprise that our Fashion Bloggers are in attendance. The cameras follow them jet setting across the world, and we get full access into a lifestyle that many lust after. These ladies are more than just industry commentators they have become celebrities and their opinions impact trends.
“We are so excited to launch this series in Asia on E!,” said Christine Fellowes, Managing Director, Asia Pacific, Universal Networks International, “Our fashion and lifestyle coverage has always been successful and now with Fashion Bloggers, we have something new to offer our audiences – high-quality, fashion-savvy reality TV.”
Premiering the same day on sister network, Style in Australia, NBCUniversal is producing more local content in the Asia Pacific region. Other productions include Philippines reality series It Takes Gutz to be a Gutierrez for E! and Malaysian The Paranormal Zone on Syfy.
Fashion Bloggers is topical and targets the young female demographic via the social space and now with reality TV, this series promises to offer viewers a different side of the glossy fashion industry.
Executive Producers Philippa Whitfield Pomeranz and Rebecca Buttrose have combined together their television expertise and passion to create this unique series.
Philippa Whitfield Pomeranz, said, “This cast is so talented, so fresh. Behind the pretty pictures, these ambitious, independent young women are working around the clock to bring us the latest trends and styles.”
Fashion Bloggers premieres on 15 October at 9pm (SG/PH)
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 74 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 39 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020