Brazil and Argentina have signed up an agreement to coproduce the TV series Public Relations at MIPCOM. The deal was signed up at the Brazilian stand by Paola Suarez, from Federal Distrutribución Internacional. The Brazilian co-producer, Ralf Tambke, was represented by Rachel do Valle, manager at Brazilian TV Producers (BTVP), the export project conducted by the Brazilian Association of Independent Television Producers (ABPITV) in partnership with Apex-Brasil. Deborah Rossoni (Apex-Brasil) and German Calvi (INCAA) took part of the event.
Companies have approached each other during Ventana Sur, in December 2013 in Buenos Aires. Co-production conversations advanced during RioContentMarket 2014, in February 2014. According to Suarez, three companies from Córdoba – Germina Filmes, Prisma Cine and Buena Parte Cine – were already organising for a coproduction and they were looking for a partner in Latin America. Public Relations original idea was from Argentina and the script was developed in Brazil.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 238 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 91 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 77 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 49 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020