TV3 have earmarked spring 2015 for its brand new game show The Algorithm. Presented by Ray Foley, The Algorithm is the ultimate man versus machine game show offering contestants the chance to out-smart technology and win big money. Filmed on an impressive set at the TV3 Sony HD Studio in Dublin, The Algorithm is co-produced by 3Studios and Soshefeigh. IONOCO, the UK-headquartered broadcast technology specialist, provided the impressive game-control and on set graphics-system.
The game introduces the audience to a group of family/friends as they try and climb the prize money ladder by successfully predicting one of their own team member’s answers – a player who’s been locked in a soundproof cube back stage. Sounds easy enough if you know your team member inside out but there’s a lurking threat – The Algorithm. Before the game begins, the isolated team member must answer 100 questions, compiled using sophisticated consumer/personality testing systems. The answers go straight to The Algorithm, now armed and ready to make its own predictions.
It’s up to the family or group of friends on stage to agree on how well they know their own player and match their answers correctly. But The Algorithm, with its sophisticated statistical system, won’t be easy to beat!
Andrew Byrne, TV3 Group Head of Development and Formats, said, “We are absolutely delighted with The Algorithm, which has just finished filming in the Sony HD Studios, Dublin. The show is a large scale, fun and clever primetime format, which continues 3studios goal to deliver bigger and better programming to Irish audiences and the international market, working with some of the best global producers and co-development partners”
René Brar, Executive Producer and Partner at Soshefeigh, said, “Ireland is the perfect launch pad for this new format. TV3 has been a passionate partner, Ray is a brilliant host and the contestants are great craic.”
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 31 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020