London / Singapore – A new partnership between Sunset+Vine, part of The Tinopolis Group, and Kingsdown TV has been awarded its first contract by the International Cricket Council (ICC). The two companies will provide joint production services to deliver programming requirements for both the LG ICC Awards 2014 and the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015. The contract will be led by Sunset+Vine Asia, based in Singapore.
The contract delivers three strands of programming which includes a one-hour review of cricket’s best performances, across a variety of categories for the past 12 months for The LG ICC Awards 2014 and “Cricket in Colour: Story of the 1992 Cricket World Cup”, an insight into the Cricket World Cup 1992 that both changed and set the pace, and finally, “ICC Cricket World Cup Tales”- a series of seven 30-minute episodes featuring stories and anecdotes from cricketing legends, as they look back at famous and favourite moments from previous ICC Cricket World Cups. All programming will be delivered over the next two months.
Huw Bevan, Managing Director of Sunset+Vine Asia, commented, “To be entrusted by cricket’s governing body to deliver these high profile programming requirements is testament to Sunset+Vine’s and Kingsdown TV’s long term relationships with the sport which for Sunset+Vine includes award-winning coverage of Test matches and ODIs as well as introducing Hawkeye as an integral tool for the modern game. We are delighted to have the opportunity to deliver world-class content for the ICC.”
Joanna Lowndes Lumb, Joint Owner at Kingsdown TV, said, “Kingsdown TV is extremely excited about its cricket programming partnership with Sunset+Vine. Our venture unites some of the most experienced cricket production names in the industry, and this is the team we bring to the ICC.”
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One 1.3k views | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 499 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 104 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Bilibili presents China’s first virtual idol musical fantasy film ‘Vox Ultima’ 83 views | posted on January 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021