Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN) Asia, a division of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), announced that My Nick Jr. will next launch in Malaysia via its collaboration with Telekom Malaysia Berhad™ IPTV service, HyppTV by end of the year, making it the second Asian market to launch and its first introduction in Southeast Asia. My Nick Jr. was recently launched in China.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 58 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 51 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 49 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 45 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020