“We chose security partner Conax because its technology is robust, scalable and integrates seamlessly into our cable and satellite platforms,” said Luciano Marino, Millicom’s VP Cable, Home and Digital Media.
“We are delighted to be working with Millicom to help their operators realize the delivery of affordable, available and accessible products and services, securely, while reducing the complexity of content protection,” said Rohit Mehra, VP Americas, Conax. Conax is providing Millicom with a a highly reliable and scalable foundation for future growth, including easy expansion to additional business models such as multiscreen and multi-network content delivery for solutions that help enable digital TV operators to think beyond silo-based conditional access approaches – and beyond managed networks for an enhanced consumer experience.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 31 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Short-format OTT platform Biiggbang Amusement launches as it aims to have the world’s largest content library 30 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- GoQuest Media locks in distribution deal with Telekom Srbija 28 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 26 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020