Amsterdam – Conax, part of the Kudelski Group (SIX:KUD.S) announced it is providing the international telecommunications and media company, Millicom, with content protection for its expanding cable and satellite Pay TV operations under the Tigo Star brand. Conax has entered a Supply Agreement with Millicom for its Tigo DTH LatAm operations. Millicom has deployed the Conax Contego Broadcast™ highly scalable and unified security back-end for future-oriented, total service protection and harmonized services for its operations in Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and Bolivia which launched in recent months.
Tigo has seen significant development of its Satellite and Cable operations in the past 12 months.
In LatAm, Millicom operations serve over 700 thousand pay-TV subscribers in Latin America and are growing rapidly. Conax’ flexible, intuitive and scalable Conax Contego™ security back-end is providing operational simplicity for Tigo and can enable smooth integration of additional services.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 70 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 68 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 53 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 37 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020