Amsterdam – Conax, part of the Kudelski Group (SIX:KUD.S) announced it is providing the international telecommunications and media company, Millicom, with content protection for its expanding cable and satellite Pay TV operations under the Tigo Star brand. Conax has entered a Supply Agreement with Millicom for its Tigo DTH LatAm operations. Millicom has deployed the Conax Contego Broadcast™ highly scalable and unified security back-end for future-oriented, total service protection and harmonized services for its operations in Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and Bolivia which launched in recent months.
Tigo has seen significant development of its Satellite and Cable operations in the past 12 months.
In LatAm, Millicom operations serve over 700 thousand pay-TV subscribers in Latin America and are growing rapidly. Conax’ flexible, intuitive and scalable Conax Contego™ security back-end is providing operational simplicity for Tigo and can enable smooth integration of additional services.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 53 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 48 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 41 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 40 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020