Höhenkirchen/Munich – m4e AG, the international brand management and media company, unveiled a brand new identity, symbolised by the introduction of a new logo that reflects its core business: entertainment for kids and families. The new logo celebrates fun and drive, assets that built over the company’s 11-year history. It also offers a design that is usable in many different ways, which can be witnessed on m4e’s new homepage that is now online under www.m4e.de.
“Sometimes you get the feeling that the ‘old’ symbol has outlived itself and needs a fix-up. You want your logo to look cool, modern and dynamic – just as the company itself. We have been successful on the media market for 11 years now and the logo has been around since 2003. Now we felt it was time to freshen things up, with new corporate design and new logo, which represents m4e as an established brand, as well as the 360-degree approach we embrace as a company. The vibrant colour palette in the design reflects the vivacity of the business we represent. We’re certain that we continue our successful work, now under a new form and new colors,” said Hans Ulrich Stoef, CEO of the m4e AG.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 31 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Short-format OTT platform Biiggbang Amusement launches as it aims to have the world’s largest content library 30 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- GoQuest Media locks in distribution deal with Telekom Srbija 28 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 26 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020