Höhenkirchen/Munich – m4e AG, the international brand management and media company, unveiled a brand new identity, symbolised by the introduction of a new logo that reflects its core business: entertainment for kids and families. The new logo celebrates fun and drive, assets that built over the company’s 11-year history. It also offers a design that is usable in many different ways, which can be witnessed on m4e’s new homepage that is now online under www.m4e.de.
“Sometimes you get the feeling that the ‘old’ symbol has outlived itself and needs a fix-up. You want your logo to look cool, modern and dynamic – just as the company itself. We have been successful on the media market for 11 years now and the logo has been around since 2003. Now we felt it was time to freshen things up, with new corporate design and new logo, which represents m4e as an established brand, as well as the 360-degree approach we embrace as a company. The vibrant colour palette in the design reflects the vivacity of the business we represent. We’re certain that we continue our successful work, now under a new form and new colors,” said Hans Ulrich Stoef, CEO of the m4e AG.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 40 views | posted on October 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020