Los Angeles, California – Digital media company Endemol Beyond and digital video analytics leader Tubular Labs announced a first-of-its-kind deal. The deal is a global partnership between the two companies that allows Endemol Beyond to offer advanced technology to their talent and channel partners like KSI, Michelle Phan, MattyB and Pitbull to grow their digital video profiles and audiences.
This deal marks the first time a digital video production company has collaborated with an insights and software provider that allows them to build brands and audiences in the multiple territories in which Endemol Beyond operates. The collaboration with Tubular Labs increases the ability of Endemol Beyond around the world to offer their talent and channel partners advanced technology to: gain new insights into channel performance; improve fan engagement; identify new collaborators; and accelerate audience growth.
Tubular Lab’s analytics and marketing software also serves to help Endemol Beyond identify new talent and channels to grow their worldwide network and build effective advertising and marketing campaigns for new and existing content and creators using Tubular Labs’ proprietary technology.
“We win when our talent partners win,” said David B. Williams, Chief Content and Technology Strategist, Endemol Beyond USA. “With the Tubular platform we can better help them increase the size, intensity and overall value of their fan bases. That means more customers for our digital networks and more viewers for our world-class premium programming.”
“We customise our intelligence and analytics software to meet the needs of our clients because we want them to win at digital video. Many times they are flying blind and making business decisions based on minimal data; we deliver the deepest look into views, engagements and demographics so that Endemol Beyond can make educated production, programming and marketing decisions with real-time insights,” said Rob Gabel, founder and CEO, Tubular Labs.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.1k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 50 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 40 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020