Taipei, Taiwan – Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN) Asia – home to Nickelodeon, Taiwan Taomee Co.Ltd and BlueArk Global Co., Ltd., announced the joint launch of Dora’s Learning Adventure – a first-of-its-kind mobile, multi-sensory edutainment kids’ service. Dora’s Learning Adventure enables Dora to be a personal digital friend for preschool kids aged two to five years old, to go on playful, learning adventures anytime, anywhere with her. Kids are encouraged to explore and self-learn at their own pace with Dora through age-targeted weekly appisodes for mobile devices, delivered to them in a personal and highly interactive fun experience. This collaboration also signifies the inaugural global introduction of Dora’s Learning Adventure.
“Nick Jr. is about giving children and parents what they want – ‘A Smart Place to Play’. Dora’s Learning Adventure embodies that for Dora fans,” said Mark Whitehead, Executive Vice President & Managing Director, Viacom International Media Networks Asia. “With BlueArk’s strength in creating great digital products and their passion for Dora’s Learning Adventure to stay true to Dora fans, coupled with Taomee, the ideal publisher of kids’ content, we could not have found stronger partners who are closely aligned with us in putting kids first in everything we do and to bring this service to life in Taiwan.”
“We were inspired to create Dora’s Learning Adventure first through my daughter who is a huge Dora fan, and wanted to bring Dora to life as a personal digital friend for preschool kids like her, so that she gets to continue on playful, learning adventures anytime, anywhere, while learning English at her own pace. We are excited that Nickelodeon shares our vision and is supportive in bringing this first-of-its-kind mobile edutainment service to preschool kids.” said Andrew Ku, BlueArk CEO.
Dora’s Learning Adventure
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.4k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 70 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020