CNBC to premiere “Managing Asia” Succession Planning Series
Singapore – CNBC, First in Business Worldwide, announced a regional sponsorship deal with UOB Private Bank around the network’s Managing Asia Succession Planning series. The multi-platform campaign starts with an event in Singapore, followed by the launch of the 4–part series on September 12 across CNBC’s TV and digital platforms.
Managing Asia’s Succession Planning series will air across CNBC Asia Pacific. The series, hosted by award winning anchor, Christine Tan, will put the spotlight on some of the region’s affluent family businesses. Featuring leaders from the first to the fifth generation as they share their insights, experiences and strategies on how they are ensuring the sustainability of their companies and creating enduring legacies.
In addition to the on-ground event, UOB Private Bank’s sponsorship will include promos running on CNBC Asia Pacific and digital entitlements on CNBC.com. It will also be complemented by a series of vignettes featuring UOB Private Bank executives, which will air across Asia Pacific.
Kerry Tarrant, Vice President of Sales at CNBC Asia Pacific said, “We are very excited to be working with UOB Private Bank on this series. This multi-platform campaign closely aligns with UOB’s strategic priorities, highlighting the importance of succession planning to their clients, while also effectively targeting our influential and affluent audience in an engaging way.”
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 100 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 62 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 42 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 39 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020