TV5 International distributes top Filipino programmes to key markets
In just a short span of three years, TV5 International has mirrored the known aggressiveness of the young Philippine TV network that is TV5, successfully distributing TV5’s top programmes to key markets all over the world, including the U.S. and Canada, as well as countries in the African region, and several more in Asia, with such hit programmes being dubbed in English and even in their respective local languages.
TV5 International President and CEO Claro Carmelo Ramirez noted, “Since 2011, side-by-side with our commitment in bringing TV5’s top programmes to every Filipino household, TV5 International has also made it its mission to introduce these programmes—and in turn, proudly showcase the Filipino talent—to non-Filipinos in different parts of the world. So far, the overwhelming positive feedback from our international viewers on our various original Philippine drama programmes has confirmed that TV5 International’s offerings are of world-class entertainment.”
As it is, non-Filipino viewers in key African markets have continuously clamoured and demanded for even more TV5 drama series, after widely embracing top-rating programmes like Handful of Tears (Isang Dakot na Luha), Roses and Thorns (Mga Nagbabagang Bulaklak), The Poor Heiress (Babaeng Hampaslupa), Glamorosa, and Valiente.
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 103 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- ZEE5 Global unveils its sixth Bangladeshi Original web series ‘Ladies & Gentlemen’ 45 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- AXN Asia launches its first-ever crime thriller podcast ‘Fey Hollow: The Fairy Tale Murders’ 44 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 39 views | posted on June 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020