“The Wild Life of Tim Faulkner” renewed for second season
Fred Media’s highly successful The Wild Life of Tim Faulkner will be back for another season on the Nine Network.
The Wild Life of Tim Faulkner
The Wild Life of Tim Faulkner follows the busy schedule of Australian Reptile Park General Manager Tim Faulkner, as he tackles the daily challenges of running one of Australia’s most action packed wildlife parks.
Distributed by Fred Media, Series 2 (20 x 30’) will see Tim Faulkner hatching baby alligators, tagging rock wallabies, releasing turtles and travelling deep into the Australian outback in search of rare and bizarre species to tick off his ‘bucket list’.
Also, in this series, it’s time to meet Tim’s young son Bill, as he shares his dad’s passion for wildlife conservation. One of his first lessons is the challenge of ‘how to train your Komodo dragon’.
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 86 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 82 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 78 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 44 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020