Copenhagen, Denmark & Auckland, New Zealand – Lightbox is the new OTT video services by Spark New Zealand. At launch the service will be available as a subscription based video on demand service (SVOD) with more than 5000 hours of insanely good TV available to all New Zealanders. The service can be used across multiple devices, including laptop, desktop, iPad and Airplay on Apple TV. With Xstream MediaMaker™ and a set of RestFul API’s, Xstream has had a leading role in creating the OTT service.
“Xstream comes with a proven technical strength, an impressive track record of managing high-end, customized OTT and TV Everywhere services and a software that truly sets the company apart from others, enabling us to take our service to the next level today and tomorrow.” said Mike McMahon, CTO at Spark New Zealand’s OTT service, Lightbox. ” Xstream has met all our rigorous demands for high-quality and flexibility. Their cloud based video management system, Xstream MediaMaker™, is one of the most complete and flexible OTT platforms we’ve seen in the market, including everything one need to create and manage a complete OTT solution.
“We’re thrilled to be working with one of the worlds most innovative Telcos on creating and deploying their OTT solution.” said Frank Thorup, CEO at Xstream. “Xstream MediaMaker™ is designed to work in parallel with legacy TV systems, leveraging existing infrastructure investments while, at the same time, be flexible to integrate with any other third party solution and to enable customers to deploy complete end-to-end OTT solutions like Lightbox.
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 75 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Banijay unveils new identity and portfolio 68 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 63 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 60 views | posted on July 10, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020