SLR Productions wins two awards at B&T Women in Media Awards
Sydney, Australia – SLR Productions was the winner at this year’s B&T Women in Media Awards held in Sydney, Australia on July 29, winning two of the eleven prestigious categories.
SLR Productions’ CEO and Executive Producer, Suzanne Ryan was named the winner in the distinguished Producer of the Year category and the company’s Creative Director, Jo Boag was announced as Creative of the Year.
Head of Development and Writing at SLR Productions, Melanie Alexander, was named a finalist in the Creative of the Year category.
With more than 100 entries this year, the B&T Women in Media Awards recognises exceptional women who have achieved success in the fields of creative, media, marketing, sales, digital and PR and celebrates their invaluable contribution to the industry through leadership and innovation.
CEO and Executive Producer of SLR Productions, Suzanne Ryan said, “I am incredibly honoured to be named as this year’s Producer of the Year at the B&T Women in Media Awards. This award acknowledges the commitment we have at SLR Productions to create and produce entertaining, engaging and quality television for young global audiences. I would like to congratulate SLR Productions’ Creative Director, Jo Boag on her Creative of the Year award – Boag is dedicated to innovation and excellence in design and animation and is very deserving of this industry recognition. Congratulations is also extended to Melanie Alexander, Head of Development and Writing for being selected as a finalist in the Creative of the Year category – Alexander is an instrumental part of the SLR Productions team and is driven to producing creative, compelling and evergreen stories that are loved by children across the world.”
Creative Director of SLR Productions, Jo Boag said, “For Suzanne Ryan and I to win these industry awards and Melanie Alexander being named a finalist is a wonderful recognition of our work as children’s television producers. Working within a field of incredibly talented and innovative producers, writers, artists and musicians, I am honoured to contribute to the quality that the Australian industry is being internationally recognised for in this creative field.”
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020