MP & Silva partners Monaco Mediax for SPORTELAmerica 2015
MP & Silva announced on August 7 a partnership with SPORTEL for the upcoming spring convention, SPORTELAmerica, in Miami on March 2015.
SPORTEL is the most influential business convention for the global sports media industry. Top level executives representing broadcasters, networks, international sports federations, sports and marketing agencies, production companies, content distributors, right owners, satellite providers, technology and new media providers meet annually at SPORTEL conventions to determine the future of major sports events in the 21st century media platforms.
Riccardo Silva, founding partner of MP & Silva, said: “MP & Silva has been one of the main participants and exhibitors of SPORTEL since 2008. We are delighted to partner with SPORTEL in Miami for one of the most successful and important conventions in the Americas”.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 46 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 36 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 27 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020