Got Talent format continues its international growth
London – FremantleMedia International (FMI) and Syco Entertainment announced August 27 a brand new multi-year partnership with Clouds Media International for the Kenyan version of the hit Got Talent format. The deal will see Clouds Media International’s subsidiary content firm, Status Communications, produce three series of the reality format, taking the total number of adaptations of Got Talent to an extraordinary 63 versions worldwide. The Got Talent format was created by Simon Cowell and is co-owned and produced by Syco Entertainment and FremantleMedia.
The hit format recently celebrated a Guinness World Record-breaking achievement as it officially became The World’s Most Successful Reality TV Format ever. Captivating audiences around the world, the show has been adapted in 63 territories across Africa, the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle-East, Africa and the Americas. As well as the deal for Kenya’s Got Talent, the format has recently seen a new commission in Mexico (TV Azteca).
Anahita Kheder, SVP Middle East, Africa and South Eastern Europe FremantleMedia International, said, “We are thrilled to be working with Clouds Media International and Status Communications to bring Got Talent to Kenya. We are immensely proud of the brand and are delighted that there remains a huge appetite for this fantastic format.”
George Levendis, Head of International for Syco Entertainment said, “The Got Talent format goes from strength to strength and I have no doubt we are sure to see some incredible talent from Kenya and will discover some stars. Welcome to the Got Talent family, Clouds Media!”
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 73 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020