FremantleMedia Asia to work with India’s DJ’s creative unit
Mumbai – FremantleMedia Asia announced August 28 a joint venture deal with DJ’s Creative Unit, one of India’s most successful scripted production companies, as it seeks to strengthen its scripted activity in the Indian sub-continent and across the world.
FremantleMedia Asia will work with DJ’s owners, Tony and Deeya Singh, to develop and produce a number of drama titles for the Indian market. The move reinforces FremantleMedia’s commitment to grow its scripted business around the world and invest in the opportunities available in emerging markets.
FremantleMedia Asia Managing Director, Paul O’Hanlon, said, “We are thrilled to establish this partnership with Tony and Deeya. They are two of India’s most successful scripted producers with a history of successes and a reputation for high quality, ground breaking scripted content in India. Their expertise in this field was exactly what we were looking for as we seek to grow our scripted catalogue in this hugely important market.”
Tony Singh said, “FremantleMedia is one of the world’s largest producers and distributors of entertainment brands. This is a wonderful progression for us to work together with them on development and production of outstanding content. This alliance will also provide us with the expertise and resources of a distribution network for us to take locally developed content outside India. Deeya and I are thrilled to continue to build our business with this partnership.”
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 58 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 51 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 43 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020