The mega content affair of Asia – BCWW2014 is hosted by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism (MCST) of Korea and organised by Korea Creative Content Agency (KOCCA).The 14th Broadcast Worldwide (BCWW 2014) will be held from September 3 to 5 in Seoul at Coex hall B.
Broadcast Worldwide 2014
Over 150 exhibitors from 50 countries around the world
Around 1,500 buyers and broadcasting industry members from over 50 different countries will be participating this year. BCWW 2014 holds contents exhibition and broadcasting related global media forum at the same time. This provides an active platform for content market and culture exchange.
Over 140 Korean exhibitors, ranging from major broadcasting and independent production companies to cable and comprehensive programming channels will present their contents at the event. Along with the Korean exhibitors, about 60 foreign exhibitors, including BBC Worldwide from UK, NHK Enterprise and Asahi TV from Japan, CITVC and Sohu from China and Red arrow from German will join the event.
Expansion of cultural exchange and business programs through special events
This year’s ‘National Day’ has been set to ‘CHINA’. Chinese production Association and numerous independent production companies will be presenting their contents. The event will provide an opportunity to experience Chinese content market and its trend in Seoul.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 247 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 77 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 77 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 68 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021