Zodiak Media appoints Michael Carrington new CEO of The Foundation
Michael Carrington has been named as the new CEO for Zodiak-owned UK production company The Foundation, part of Zodiak Kids on July 8. He joins The Foundation from HIT Entertainment, one of the world’s leading preschool entertainment companies, where he held the position of Vice President of Global Content & Executive Producer.
The hire is the first under recently appointed Zodiak Kids CEO Jean-Philippe Randisi, who joins Zodiak Media from ITV Studios, strengthening the group’s commitment to deliver outstanding creative content for kids around the world. The appointment follows the departure of Nigel Pickard, who stepped down from the role of CEO earlier in 2014.
Randisi said, “Michael is an exceptional creative and his experience in the Kids TV Business is unrivalled. His appointment marks our continued commitment to deliver the very best in kids programming and expand even further our global footprint as a kids producer and distributor.”
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 81 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 73 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 44 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Winsing Animation brings new content to MIPTV 42 views | posted on April 9, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020