“KL Zombi” premieres internationally at PiFan 2014
Petaling Jaya – KL Zombi made headway into South Korea and won the hearts and minds of audiences for its first international premiere at Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival (PiFan) 2014 in South Korea on July 20 and 25. The movie, which was released in Malaysian theatres on August 29, 2013, was screened under the World Fantastic Cinema section, a section showcasing the very latest of horror, sci-fi, thriller, action and fantasy films across the globe on July 20 and 25.
PiFan, this year in its 18th year, is the largest film festival in South Korea that focuses on fantastic films defined as a film genre that challenges the boundaries of reality and imagination. PiFan 2014 was held from July 17 to 27.
KL Zombi is about the day in the life of Malaysians that threatens to come to a horrifying end, when a zombie outbreak occurs in the peaceful suburbs which gradually spreads to the city, causing chaos and threatens to lead civilisation to its utter destruction. Nipis, an indifferent slacker, decides to take matters into his own hands and embarks on a quest with his group of survivors, to save his nation from the clutches of the walking dead epidemic.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 31 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020