Italy to get fresh new local version of Banijay’s “Temptation Island”
London – Temptation Island, Banijay Group’s reality format, is beginning a new revival around the world as Italian free-to-air broadcaster Canale 5 signs a significant commission for a fresh new local version.
Banijay Group company Ambra Multimedia will produce a 4 x 120’ series in co-production with production house Fascino. Airing weekly on Mediaset network Canale 5, the series will launch in summer 2014.
Created by Chris Cowan and Jean-Michel Michenaud, Temptation Island was a smash hit for U.S. network Fox from 2001. Following that success, it enjoyed a number of high-rating international adaptations in the early 2000s, in over a dozen countries including the UK, Australia, France, Brazil and Russia.
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 40 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020