France 24 secures new distribution agreement with Thai cable operator
France 24 has concluded a new distribution agreement in Thailand with major cable operator Charoen.
Thanks to this agreement, France 24 English version is now available in 300,000 additional households across the country in the operator’s basic offer on channel 22.
Already available in Thailand on various cable, satellite and IPTV offers, this new agreement allows France 24 to reach 2,525,000 households 24/7, which represents a quarter of all digital households in the country.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020