France 24 secures new distribution agreement with Thai cable operator
France 24 has concluded a new distribution agreement in Thailand with major cable operator Charoen.
Thanks to this agreement, France 24 English version is now available in 300,000 additional households across the country in the operator’s basic offer on channel 22.
Already available in Thailand on various cable, satellite and IPTV offers, this new agreement allows France 24 to reach 2,525,000 households 24/7, which represents a quarter of all digital households in the country.
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 68 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 59 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 50 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020