Amsterdam – International distribution company FCCE announced major new deals for more than 300 hours of programming and content on June 26.
The new weekly music magazine series Wall of Sound has been licensed in the U.S. to Ovation, America’s only arts network. The weekly TV show features the latest news stories, album reviews, exclusive interviews and chart countdowns. The series has also been licensed to SIC Portugal, Viacom 18 India, plus broadcasters in the Middle East and Africa.
Wall of Sound
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020