DHX Media signs home entertainment deal for “In the Night Garden” in Australia
Halifax, Los Angeles, London, Toronto, Vancouver – DHX Media, an independent creator, producer, distributor and licensor of children’s entertainment content, has signed a home entertainment deal for In the Night Garden (100 x 30’) in Australia with ABC Commercial on board to release all episodes of the show on DVD. In a further deal, DHX has appointed The Fusion Agency to represent the popular brand in the territory.
In the Night Garden already has a significant presence in the territory, with partners already attached including Jasnor as master toy licensee, and Caprice designing themed apparel. Penguin Children’s Books is the Australian publishing partner for the property, while HarperCollins is also on board producing compilation titles which include In the Night Garden content, such as the ABC Book of Cakes. Ride-On Entertainment provides the chance for toddlers to jump aboard and float off to the Night Garden with coin operated amusement rides.
Tom Roe, Commercial Director of DHX Media, said: “In the Night Garden is a universally appealing brand and we are pleased to have ABC and Fusion on board to extend the reach of its magic even further across Australia. We look forward to providing more ways for pre-schoolers and their families to enjoy the whimsical world of Igglepiggle and his friends in this key market.”
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 67 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 60 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 59 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 57 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020