CNN launches Digital Leadership programme for its global partners
CNN is launching a new Digital Leadership programme that will provide journalists and executives from CNN’s partners worldwide the very latest technological innovations in newsgathering and production.
The inaugural Digital Leadership intake, starting on July 7, will see participants from countries including the Philippines, Taiwan, Vietnam, Brazil, Israel, Bahrain, France and Germany, immersed in CNN’s digital experience and expertise so they can empower their organisations with more effective multi-platform digital content and strategies. The ten-day programme – taking place at CNN’s headquarters in Atlanta and then in the very heart of digital innovation in Silicon Valley – will embed executive-level newsroom and digital leaders into CNN’s digital multi-platform operations and the cutting-edge technology companies of digital media.
Intensive training from top executives at CNN as well as collaborative sessions with top technology firms across publishing and social media span:
- Strategies in technology, mobile devices and digital content management
- Workshops and interactive seminars on newsgathering, content curation, acquisition, publishing, distribution, research and analytics, breaking news, monetisation and the relationship between broadcast and digital divisions
Participants will also attend an innovation session at Turner Media Camp, Turner Broadcasting’s own in house start-up incubator.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 47 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020