CNN launches Digital Leadership programme for its global partners
CNN is launching a new Digital Leadership programme that will provide journalists and executives from CNN’s partners worldwide the very latest technological innovations in newsgathering and production.
The inaugural Digital Leadership intake, starting on July 7, will see participants from countries including the Philippines, Taiwan, Vietnam, Brazil, Israel, Bahrain, France and Germany, immersed in CNN’s digital experience and expertise so they can empower their organisations with more effective multi-platform digital content and strategies. The ten-day programme – taking place at CNN’s headquarters in Atlanta and then in the very heart of digital innovation in Silicon Valley – will embed executive-level newsroom and digital leaders into CNN’s digital multi-platform operations and the cutting-edge technology companies of digital media.
Intensive training from top executives at CNN as well as collaborative sessions with top technology firms across publishing and social media span:
- Strategies in technology, mobile devices and digital content management
- Workshops and interactive seminars on newsgathering, content curation, acquisition, publishing, distribution, research and analytics, breaking news, monetisation and the relationship between broadcast and digital divisions
Participants will also attend an innovation session at Turner Media Camp, Turner Broadcasting’s own in house start-up incubator.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 321 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 64 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 62 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020