Singapore – CNBC announced on July 29 the start of a new series Access: Africa. The new half-hour programme will spotlight the people shaping the region’s economy and speak with the power makers within African business and politics.
Each month Access: Africa will sit down with heads of state, top CEOs, business leaders, entrepreneurs and philanthropists, to discuss the key business trends and investment opportunities. The series will get to the heart of Africa’s growth story, taking a close look at a number of key sectors including aviation, mining, resources, finance and manufacturing.
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 305 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Star Stable Entertainment partners with animation studio Ferly for short-form series adaptation of ‘Mistfall’ 64 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 54 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment announces its first original production on Thrill – ‘Model Family’ 50 views | posted on October 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020