London – Civolution announced on July 28 the appointment of Luke Boyle as Sales Director, Teletrax. Boyle brings twenty years’ experience in the media and sports markets to Civolution, including the launch of his own company and various management and sales roles at Sport Business Group, Press Association Sport and Kantar Sport.
Boyle will be joining Civolution’s media analytics division Teletrax in the UK. By utilising Civolution’s fingerprinting and watermarking technologies, Teletrax enables advertisers, entertainment studios, news agencies, sports organisations and TV syndicators, to determine precisely when, where and how their video content is being aired on broadcast TV around the world. With over 2,300 television channels in more than 60 countries monitored constantly, Teletrax is the media monitoring solution specifically developed for video content. Customers include Red Bull, Associated Press, Reuters, America’s Cup, Volvo Ocean Race, NBC, and MLB to name only a few of its long list of media clients.
Boyle joins Civolution with more than 20 years’ experience in direct sales, management and marketing, as well as strategy and business development. In 2003, he set up ArkSports, which became a strong sports consultancy company before being acquired by SportBusiness Group. Following the sale, Boyle led business development activities at PA Sport, Kantar Sport and Fantasy League Ltd, achieving success with brands and organisations such as the ICC, BBC, ECB, IMG, Octagon, Rolex and William Hill.
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 42 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 38 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 38 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 36 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020