London – Civolution announced on July 28 the appointment of Luke Boyle as Sales Director, Teletrax. Boyle brings twenty years’ experience in the media and sports markets to Civolution, including the launch of his own company and various management and sales roles at Sport Business Group, Press Association Sport and Kantar Sport.
Boyle will be joining Civolution’s media analytics division Teletrax in the UK. By utilising Civolution’s fingerprinting and watermarking technologies, Teletrax enables advertisers, entertainment studios, news agencies, sports organisations and TV syndicators, to determine precisely when, where and how their video content is being aired on broadcast TV around the world. With over 2,300 television channels in more than 60 countries monitored constantly, Teletrax is the media monitoring solution specifically developed for video content. Customers include Red Bull, Associated Press, Reuters, America’s Cup, Volvo Ocean Race, NBC, and MLB to name only a few of its long list of media clients.
Boyle joins Civolution with more than 20 years’ experience in direct sales, management and marketing, as well as strategy and business development. In 2003, he set up ArkSports, which became a strong sports consultancy company before being acquired by SportBusiness Group. Following the sale, Boyle led business development activities at PA Sport, Kantar Sport and Fantasy League Ltd, achieving success with brands and organisations such as the ICC, BBC, ECB, IMG, Octagon, Rolex and William Hill.
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 81 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 73 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 44 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Winsing Animation brings new content to MIPTV 42 views | posted on April 9, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020