TBS and VTV to produce local version of “Sasuke” in Vietnam
On June 5 at the Telefilm Vietnam 2014 international television market (June 5-7, Ho Chi Minh City), TBS and government-operated Vietnam Television (VTV) announced their agreement to produce a local version of the TBS sports entertainment programme Sasuke in Vietnam. The new series is scheduled to reach Vietnamese viewers by early 2015.
Participating in Telefilm Vietnam 2014 with a special area inside the venue, VTV and TBS recreated two popular Sasuke obstacles at full scale: the “Warped Wall” and the “Tarzan Rope”. The exhibit of these world-renowned obstacles vividly impressed upon visitors the reality of Sasuke coming to Vietnam. VTV President Tran Binh Minh, who officiated at the opening ceremony of Telefilm Vietnam 2014, announced the new Vietnamese Sasuke in front of the two obstacles, garnering excellent TV coverage.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 82 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 82 views | posted on March 4, 2021
- Medialink granted exclusive distribution rights to ‘TSUKIMICHI -Moonlight Fantasy-‘ and ‘Joran The Princess of Snow and Blood’ from Nippon TV in Asia territories excluding Korea 45 views | posted on March 8, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 38 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020