TBS and VTV to produce local version of “Sasuke” in Vietnam
On June 5 at the Telefilm Vietnam 2014 international television market (June 5-7, Ho Chi Minh City), TBS and government-operated Vietnam Television (VTV) announced their agreement to produce a local version of the TBS sports entertainment programme Sasuke in Vietnam. The new series is scheduled to reach Vietnamese viewers by early 2015.
Participating in Telefilm Vietnam 2014 with a special area inside the venue, VTV and TBS recreated two popular Sasuke obstacles at full scale: the “Warped Wall” and the “Tarzan Rope”. The exhibit of these world-renowned obstacles vividly impressed upon visitors the reality of Sasuke coming to Vietnam. VTV President Tran Binh Minh, who officiated at the opening ceremony of Telefilm Vietnam 2014, announced the new Vietnamese Sasuke in front of the two obstacles, garnering excellent TV coverage.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 104 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 64 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020