“Stop at Nothing: The Lance Armstrong Story” sold to BBC UK
The ABC Commercial feature documentary, Stop at Nothing: The Lance Armstrong Story, has been sold to BBC UK and will be broadcast on July 6 in the BBC Four Storyville documentary strand.
“This is a formidable piece of investigative journalism that gets to the darkest places in contemporary world sport and money. Armstrong ruled this world without scruple and by inspiring fear. I loved the film”, said Nick Fraser, Commissioning Editor, Storyville.
“With the Tour de France starting in the UK this year, we hope that UK cycling fans enjoy this fascinating exploration of the man whose fame and success was centred around this iconic sporting event – which is now associated with his dramatic fall from grace,” said Sharon Ramsay-Luck, Head of Sales and Business Development, ABC Commercial.
The film recently screened in the official selection of the 2014 Sheffield Doc/Fest and London’s East End Film Festival. It had a theatrical screening in London on June 22 and another one is scheduled for July 3, with Picturehouse Cinemas in the UK.
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 81 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 73 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 44 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- BBC Studios licenses the scripted format ‘Doctor Foster’ to ABS-CBN 35 views | posted on April 13, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020