“Stop at Nothing: The Lance Armstrong Story” sold to BBC UK
The ABC Commercial feature documentary, Stop at Nothing: The Lance Armstrong Story, has been sold to BBC UK and will be broadcast on July 6 in the BBC Four Storyville documentary strand.
“This is a formidable piece of investigative journalism that gets to the darkest places in contemporary world sport and money. Armstrong ruled this world without scruple and by inspiring fear. I loved the film”, said Nick Fraser, Commissioning Editor, Storyville.
“With the Tour de France starting in the UK this year, we hope that UK cycling fans enjoy this fascinating exploration of the man whose fame and success was centred around this iconic sporting event – which is now associated with his dramatic fall from grace,” said Sharon Ramsay-Luck, Head of Sales and Business Development, ABC Commercial.
The film recently screened in the official selection of the 2014 Sheffield Doc/Fest and London’s East End Film Festival. It had a theatrical screening in London on June 22 and another one is scheduled for July 3, with Picturehouse Cinemas in the UK.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 66 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020