Starhub adopts Tektronix Communications’ solutions
Singapore – Tektronix Communications announced on June 19 that it has been appointed by StarHub to provide Radio Access Network (RAN) performance assurance for StarHub customers all year round and especially during The Singapore Grand Prix, National Day, Christmas and New Year celebrations.
Building on its existing relationship with StarHub which dates back to 2012, Tektronix Communications was able to demonstrate the low total cost of ownership model of GeoSoft RAN, the software-based probe solution launched by the Company last year.
Using the GeoSoft RAN probes, in combination with Tektronix Communications’ Iris Session Analyser (ISA) and touchpointTM customer care solutions, StarHub will achieve a full-service, end-to-end monitoring solution, to provide mobile access and customer experience assurance. GeoSoft RAN probes extract real-time, geo-located performance data, whilst ISA’s Call Trace functionality monitors signalling from the device all the way through the network.
The combined Tektronix Communications’ solution, has the added benefit of being network equipment manufacturer agnostic, essential for mobile operators that deploy infrastructure components from multiple vendors.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 86 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 70 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 57 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 51 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020