Prime Entertainment Group has announced a new deal closed with Sony Pictures Television Networks, Asia.
After two successful deals in 2012 and 2013, the network signed up for an upcoming season of Prime’s weekly series Hollywood News Feed, 52 x 15’ in HD and Zoom In, 104 x 6’30” in HD for a Pan Asian feed covering more than 40 territories.
“It’s very encouraging for us to see our shows do well on big Movie and Entertainment networks like Sony. Sony has been a great partner these last years and we keep reinforcing our relationship by placing more and more of our programmes on the SET and AXN channels all over the globe, it’s a big satisfaction, ” said David Freydt, Prime’s Managing Director.
Hollywood News Feed, 52 x 15’ is a weekly entertainment show covering the hottest events, premieres, and giving you the hottest news from the celebrity world.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 104 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 42 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Singaporean Tyen Rasif wins ‘Asian Dream’ 33 views | posted on September 23, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020