“Ribbit” premieres in 3D at the Niagara Integrated Film Festival
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – From June 19 to June 22 Ontario, Canada will play host to the inaugural launch of the Niagara Integrated Film Festival (NIFF). The festival is set to showcase to the world a spectacular film festival experience featuring a hand-picked selection of the industry’s finest premiering movies. On the bill of premieres that will be featured at NIFF is Malaysian animation Ribbit. The world-wide premiere stars the voices of Hollywood legends Sean Astin, Russell Peters and Tim Curry and will be shown for the first time to a live audience in 3D at NIFF.
Written and directed by Chuck Powers, Chief Creative Officer of Kartun Studios; the animation division of KRU International. Ribbit takes Malaysian animation to the next level with this world-class animation, featuring some of Hollywood’s biggest heavy hitters. Ribbit tells the story of a beautiful heart-warming adventure that relates to both parents and adults alike; coupled with visually stunning graphics and action-packed scenes it is truly a movie that the whole family will enjoy.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 74 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 54 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 51 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 48 views | posted on March 1, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020