“Hasselhoff vs. the Berlin Wall brings to life the extraordinary triumph over tyranny that sent the Wall crashing down while also weaving together an inspiring and surprisingly personal narrative of how David’s unique story fits into the Berlin Wall’s big picture,” said Hamish Mykura, Executive Vice President and Head of International Content for NGCI.
“David didn’t just witness one of the 20th century’s most historic moments, his song “Looking For Freedom” also provided the soundtrack. Through David’s journey and the powerful stories he uncovers, the startling human cost of the wall is laid bare. And it becomes clear why David’s song meant so much to so many”, said Simon Young, Executive Producer at DSP.
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 60 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Disney+ Hotstar set to launch in Malaysia on 1 June 48 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- TFC tops Comscore’s TV viewing engagement for Filipino networks in multicultural Asian households in the US in March 2021 45 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 34 views | posted on May 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020