MP & Silva enters worldwide media partnership with Kuwait Football Association
MP & Silva, an international media rights company, has secured a worldwide rights distribution deal until 2019 with the Kuwait Football Association.
The exclusive package comprises friendly and qualifying home matches of the Kuwait National Team for all international competitions including:
- the preliminary qualifying matches for the World Cup 2018 Russia;
- the qualifying matches for the AFC Asian Cup 2019; and
- all friendly and other matches by the National Team U2 and the National “A” Team
MP & Silva has a strong media rights portfolio in MENA and Asia that includes different national teams the Olympic Council of Asia.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 45 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 41 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 35 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 26 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020