MP & Silva enters worldwide media partnership with Kuwait Football Association
MP & Silva, an international media rights company, has secured a worldwide rights distribution deal until 2019 with the Kuwait Football Association.
The exclusive package comprises friendly and qualifying home matches of the Kuwait National Team for all international competitions including:
- the preliminary qualifying matches for the World Cup 2018 Russia;
- the qualifying matches for the AFC Asian Cup 2019; and
- all friendly and other matches by the National Team U2 and the National “A” Team
MP & Silva has a strong media rights portfolio in MENA and Asia that includes different national teams the Olympic Council of Asia.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 320 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 64 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 62 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020