MetraWeather, a provider of forecast data and weather presentation services, has joined forces with Red Touch Media to launch a new e-store to streamline the distribution of ready-toâ€play weather clips.
The MetraWeather ClipStore portal enables news producers and editors to review, purchase and download highâ€quality, location-specific weather clips.
ClipStore will launch with forecasts and weather news clips for major European cities and countries. In the future, ClipStore will add news clips of weather events and forecasts for special events including festivals, live performances and sports tournaments.
Broadcasters and online news agencies may purchase clips ready for programming, or request MetraWeather to upload bespoke, branded clips tailored for their audiences.
Alongside the European clips, ClipStore will also offer match-byâ€match forecasts for the football fixtures in Brazil over June and July, 2014.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,467 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 74 views | posted on August 4, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020