Indonesian President Soekarno joins Madame Tussauds Hong Kong
Hong Kong, China – Indonesian founding father and one of Asia’s most important national and international leaders, President Soekarno, made his way to Madame Tussauds Hong Kong on June 5. The former President of Indonesia was warmly welcomed as he joined the most famous and influential political leaders of the world at the attraction.
Dressed in his trademark white military uniform displaying the colourful military ribbons, President Soekarno wears a black Peci hat and sports his friendly smile as he meets and greets with the people of Hong Kong. Guests of Madame Tussauds Hong Kong can get up close to this influential leader and bear witness to his wisdom that has inspired so many people.
Right: President Soekarno’s wax figure
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020