Singapore, 13 June, 2014 – HBO Asia has won six awards – three gold, one silver and two bronze awards, at the 2014 PromaxBDA Promotion, Marketing and Design Global Excellence Awards held in New York on June 12. The PromaxBDA awards honour excellence in the media marketing space and are regarded as the most prestigious awards for creative endeavour.
The HBO: Home Of The Originals print advertisement bagged three awards, a gold, silver and bronze award each for the Art Direction & Design: Consumer or Trade Print Ad – Channel; Illustration For Print; and Consumer or Trade Print Ad – Channel categories respectively.
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 70 views | posted on July 2, 2020
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 59 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 55 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 43 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020