Global Agency acquires international rights for “Catch 21”
Global Agency has acquired the worldwide format rights (excluding the United States and Canada) for the hit game show Catch 21 from Merrill Heatter, creator of The Hollywood Squares.
The fast-paced game show combines the card game “21” with pop-culture trivia questions, featuring three contestants facing off against each other to start a blackjack hand from an oversized, but otherwise standard, 52-card deck. High pressured and edgy, with plenty of laughs, players can use the cards they earn to improve their own hand or destroy one of their opponent’s. The winner of the competition becomes the champion and plays an exciting end game filled with decisions, where catching three hands of 21 wins the top prize.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 106 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 65 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020